What is the Isolated Signal Converter?
The isolated signal converter is used in cases where the measurement device or transmitter analog signal type does not correspond to the input of the processing unit.
For example, you have a conductivity transmitter with 4-20mA output, but you have a Siemens 1200 PLC with only analog 0-10V signal input. Using this converter the 4-20mA signal is converted to 0-10V analog signal and it is cheaper than buying an analog input module for the PLC. Additionally, the converter itself acts as a 3-point galvanic isolator, providing 3500VDC isolation between the input, output, and power supply.
• Three-way isolation: Provides 3500VDC isolation between the input, output, and power supply
• Factory calibrated: Comes ready for use, eliminating the need for user adjustments during commissioning.
• TS-35 DIN rail mounting: Facilitates easy installation.
• High accuracy: Offers +/-0.1% accuracy for reliable performance.
• Screw terminals: Allows secure connections.
• Power LED: Indicates the operational status of the device.
• Operates on a supply voltage of 24VDC.
• Made in EU: Guarantees high-quality manufacturing standards.
• IP40 case
Order codes for the specific conversions
The LSP-IVC series offers a variety of models to cater to different input and output requirements. The available models and their respective input and output configurations are as follows:
Application example of LSP-IAC-4210 type: